Information means all of the data & information available via the Services, including:
- air, rail, sea, coach & mass transit schedules and related data;
- walking & driving directions;
- fare data;
- recommended itinerary options;
- transit time data;
- hotel data; and
- carbon usage data.
Permitted Purpose means the purpose of researching and creating travel itineraries.
Website means www.rome2rio.com.
By accessing the Services, you:
- agree to be bound by these Terms;
- agree to include on your web pages or apps any logos or other attribution materials or text provided by Rome2rio from time to time for the purpose of clearly identifying search results provided by us as having been produced by the Rome2rio service;
- agree that any web pages or apps of yours that include the Rome2rio service must be freely available to the public, must not require a fee-based subscription or other access restriction, and must not operate behind a firewall or other access restriction that renders it inaccessible to the general public;
- acknowledge that Rome2rio may, at its discretion, alter the limit of the number of search requests you may make in a certain time period;
- acknowledge that Rome2rio may, at its discretion, alter these Terms from time to time. In the event of such a change, a new version of the Terms will be posted on this page and you will be notified by email at the address you have supplied at the time of accepting these Terms, of that change.
3. Prohibited Activities
You may not:
- reproduce in a material form, publish, or make a new version of the Information or any part of the Information other than for the Permitted Purpose, as set out above;
- modify or filter the search results in any way, without prior permission from us;
- pre-fetch or cache the Information, or store the Information locally on your own devices or devices used by you;
- access or download or monitor the Information or any part of the Information using any automated means -- including but not limited to spiders and scraping technology -- without our prior written consent;
- violate or attempt to violate any restrictions that we might establish -- including but not limited to robot exclusion headers -- on the Website or the Services; or bypass in any way any other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Website or the Services;
- take any action that creates an unusually large load on Rome2rio’s servers;
- apply for or obtain multiple API access keys for use by a single web site or app, such use having the effect of effectively lowering the number of search requests per key;
- attempt to download, reverse engineer or copy any software programs used by us in connection with the Website or the Services;
- make any claim or statement, written or otherwise, that would give the impression that your sites, services or apps are in any way official products of Rome2rio; or that you are associated with Rome2rio in any way beyond the scope of this Agreement.
- make any claim or statement, written or otherwise, that would give the impression that you or your company are the creators, authors, owners or developers of the Travel Search Engine or related Services.
You indemnify us from and against all costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, damages and loss caused by your use of the Information or any part of the Information for any purpose other than the Permitted Purpose.
5. Assumption of risk
You assume all risk in connection with your use of the Services and all Information contained therein.
6. No warranty
We do not warrant:
- the accuracy, quality, completeness, or reliability of the Services or of the Information;
- that the Services will at all times be free of errors or unauthorised use by unknown persons.
To the extent that the terms implied under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) apply to services supplied by us, our liability for any breach of those terms is limited to supplying the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
Except for those terms which cannot by law be excluded, all terms other than those expressly contained in these Terms are excluded.
7.3 Cap on liability
Subject to clause 7.1 above, our maximum aggregate liability to you is limited to the sum of A$100 (one hundred Australian dollars).
7.4 Exclusions from liability
Rome2rio will not in any circumstances be liable (in contract, tort or otherwise) for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect loss or damage including loss of profit which may arise under these Terms.
8.1 Entire understanding
These Terms contain the entire understanding between the parties and supersede any prior communications between the parties.
8.2 Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws in force in the state of Victoria, Australia. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State and the Commonwealth of Australia in respect of all matters arising out of or relating to these Terms.